Graduate Academy in Executive Search
- London, London Central
- £31,000 ote
- 1st Jan ’19
A market-leading executive search firm, with headquarters in the centre of London. This firm operates within the financial services, focusing on fixed income and trading houses. Working with a plethora of key clients in this sphere, they are a boutique team of experienced headhunters who work under a well-known brand name. With global offices, they are looking for ambitious graduate additions to their strong research team.
- Are you keen to use your research abilities in a fast-paced and lucrative environment?
- Would you like to work for an award winning search firm in a global environment?
- Do you want to work in a people focused environment, handling client requirements daily?
Initially, you will join this company as part of their 12 week training academy. This will situate you within their Research Team, undertaking the role of an Associate.
Typical tasks will include:
- Supporting multiple desks and seniors with the execution of their search assignments
- Creating documentation for search mandates
- Making approach and research calls to targeted senior individuals
- Completing market-mapping exercises to gain intelligence from within the industry
They are looking for individuals with the following attributes:
- Expected 2:1 or above in any degree subject, from a leading university or equivalent
- Entrepreneurial spirit shown in work experience
- Ambitious nature, demonstrated in either sporting or team based extra-curricular activities
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again