French Speaking Executive Researcher (Paris)
- London, London
- £30,000 ote
- 12th Jun ’19
- 0 days left!
This global executive recruitment firm have recently set up an office in Paris and are looking for an ambitious French speaker to join them to support business growth.
Over the last 12 years they have grown from a one-man-band to a global business spanning 4 countries and boasting a headcount of almost 50 dedicated employees.
Their client base is comprised of FTSE listed and Fortune 500 companies which are serviced by offices in London, Paris, NY and Singapore.
Their collaborative, inclusive and supportive culture allows their people to thrive. They have guided many of their Researchers right through to Director level and have an unrivalled training and support network for those coming in at entry level which continues throughout their careers.
Working in this Paris based* start up will provide mean your role is incredibly varied with 'standard' Researcher duties but also with a number of start-up related responsibilities.
You will work closely with an experienced consultant in their search for high calibre candidates to support the growth of their clients' businesses.
Your role will include:
- Identifying, approaching and interviewing prospective candidates.
- Working closely with FTSE listed and Fortune 500 companies.
- Offering key support to Senior Consultants and clients.
- Arranging interviews and supporting candidates throughout their job search.
- Working towards a 360 Recruitment Consultant position which will offer the opportunity to build and account manager your own client base.
*You are given the choice of training in London or in Paris before being permanently based in Paris.
- Fluent (preferably native) French speaker. Non natives will be considered if their French is business proficient.
- A genuine desire to build long lasting relationships and work on a project basis.
- An ability to work towards tight deadlines and targets (a competitive streak always helps).
- A confident telephone manner and credibility needed to speak to high level candidates.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).