FCC Environment - Graduate Management Trainee
- Northampton, Northamptonshire
- 2nd Dec ’19
Who are we?
In our post Blue Planet 2 world where international attention is focused on how we can waste less and recycle more, it could not be a better time to join one of the UK's most progressive waste and resource management companies.
FCC Environment are on the front line of the resource revolution which will deliver the ambition of the 25 Year Environment Plan to leave the world a better place than it is now for our children. We provide a range of services, from collecting business & household waste and recycling, processing the materials we collect recycling everything that we can, and generating green energy from waste. We minimise the amount of waste that ends up in landfill by transforming it into valuable resources. Right now, we?re focusing our sights on developing our managers of tomorrow and you could be one of them!
What will you be doing?
During your Graduate Programme with FCC Environment you will gain a thorough and in depth experience over an 18-month period where you will be involved with some major projects and get the chance to make a huge impact. You will be working closely with your mentors who will support you in achieving completion of your Graduate Programme and help you in the transition to beginning your career with FCC Environment.
You will support the delivery of projects defined within the Group Development Strategy by providing a supporting role in all elements of procurement; from target identification through to formal tender submission and contract mobilisation, including of provision of financial and operational papers for Board Approvals. The role will also see the need to develop an understanding of customer-client requirements, conduct background desk and field based research, negotiation with third parties, understand operational solutions, financial management, strategy and the procurement processes. You will be based in Northampton.
What can we offer you?
- Salary of £23,000
- Relocation Assistance (inc. temporary accommodation assistance up to £300month)
- 25 days annual leave per annum (up to 10 days unpaid leave per year, plus option to purchase 5 additional days? annual leave)
- Company Pension (inc. company contributions)
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits (cycle to work, high street savings and discounts, Gymflex)
- Eye-care Vouchers
- Peer to Peer Recognition Scheme
What are we looking for?
- A graduate with a 2:1 or above
- Experience using MS Excel, MS Word, Powerpoint, Adobe
- Numerate and financially astute
- Commitment and determination to meet personal objectives.
- Strong drive and resilience.
- Good people skills and a good communicator
- Sufficiently resilient and robust
If this sounds like you then click 'Apply Now'!
We will be reviewing all applications over December and aim to give all candidates feedback by early January.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again