Executive Researcher (FTSE/Fortune 500 Clients)
- London, London
- £30,000 ote
- 12th Jun ’19
- 0 days left!
This specialist executive recruitment firm have grown from a one-man-band in 2007, to a global business spanning 4 countries and boasting a headcount of almost 50 dedicated employees.
Their client base is comprised of FTSE listed and Fortune 500 companies which are serviced by offices in London, Paris, NY and Singapore.
Their collaborative, inclusive and supportive culture allows their people to thrive. They have guided many of their Researchers right through to Director level and have an unrivalled training and support network for those coming in at entry level which continues throughout their careers.
As an Executive Researcher, you will work closely with experienced Consultants in their search for high calibre candidates to support the growth of their clients' businesses.
Your role will include:
- Identifying, approaching and interviewing prospective candidates.
- Working closely with FTSE listed and Fortune 500 companies.
- Offering key support to Senior Consultants and clients.
- Arranging interviews and supporting candidates throughout their job search.
- Working towards a 360 Recruitment Consultant position which will offer the opportunity to build and account manager your own client base.
- A genuine desire to build long lasting relationships and work on a project basis.
- An ability to work towards tight deadlines and targets (a competitive streak always helps).
- A confident telephone manner and credibility needed to speak to high level candidates.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).