Equilius - Graduate Operations Assistant
- Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
- 30th Oct ’18
An excellent opportunity to join a specialist Private Wealth organisation that is uniquely placed to deliver outcome focused wealth strategy to high net worth private individuals. They are entering our new and exciting phase of expansion and are looking for another hardworking and results oriented team member.
Salary will be subject to your experience, capability and attitude.
However, please note that we are extremely ambitious. We believe in constant and never ending improvement in all areas of our organisation, which means the right fit candidate should have unlimited career advancement potential.
You will have excellent organisational and communication skills with an impeccable attention to detail. You should be able to demonstrate an ability to prioritise a varied workload to a high quality standard whilst meeting important deadlines for our firm, its staff and clients.
Due to the nature of our business, it is critical for you to maintain professional integrity and strict confidentiality at all times. You should also have excellent IT skills with strong proficiency in the MS Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook, and ideally, Acrobat Pro.
- Prepare and send standard email, letter and text templates.
- Receive and distribute inbound communication to the office.
- Prepare and package essential materials for client meetings.
- Update client, supplier + provider electronic and physical data.
- Manage and update office equipment and software services.
- Scheduling (rescheduling) consultant meetings with clients.
- Review and update company calendar consultant diaries.
- Editing and binding of legal documents for client execution.
In addition, the right fit candidate will assist the Operations Manager with company marketing including attendance at internal planning meetings, event organisation (before the day) and management (on the day) followed by attendee data collation (after the day) for the sales team to drive new business.
The Working Hours
Mon-Fri 9:00am to 5:00pm. Flexibility is likely to be required.
- Full and Valid Driving Licence
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again