Commercial Leadership Finance Scheme
- Weybridge, Surrey
- 3rd Jul ’18
A globally renowned FMCG company with a diverse workforce representing 100 nationalities. They operate in over 100 countries, employ over 25,000 staff globally and are at the forefront of sustainability and technology.
Designed to give you autonomy with shaping your future finance career you will initially gain 2 months? experience in both sales and marketing so that you understand primary functions of the business.
You will then move into rotations within the finance department which could include Purchasing, Accounting, Business Services, Credit, Financial Planning and Analysis and more. The idea is that you will gain experience across the finance department, giving you a very well-rounded experience and having a real input into the financial strategy of the business. There may also be an opportunity to complete a rotation in another part of the UK if desired.
Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to complete either the CIMA or ACCA qualification and once completed the aim is for you to move into a managerial role within the business. The scheme starts at the end of September 2018 and may take anywhere between 18 months and 3 years depending on your qualifications coming into the scheme.
So, what do you need to be successful?
- Strong evidence of leadership potential
- Strong interest in finance, business and a commercial mindset
- Keen to work within the FMCG industry
- Be on track to gain or hold a 2:1 in your degree
- Any degree subject will be considered however those with degrees in Accountancy, Economics, Finance, Management or Business are encouraged to apply
- Happy to work with commercial numbers to help drive business change
- Need to have held a valid EU driving license for at least 2 full years (Passed before October 2016)
- Ambitious with a strong personal drive to succeed
- Ability to influence
- Fluency in French, German or Spanish would be a bonus but is not necessary
- Available to start end of September 2018
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again