Cloud/Application Software Engineer
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- 3rd Aug ’19
A rapidly growing design consultancy providing bespoke electronics and software solutions to their customers.
This is an exciting new role that has been created to focus on setting up and developing cloud servers for IoT and Web interaction services.
You will be working closely with both software and hardware engineers to identify the best solution for their customers. Responsibilities will include liaising with customers to understand their requirements and then designing, developing and implementing cloud-based solutions.
Additionally, you will be involved in ad-hoc duties including Android and iOS development.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Electrical Engineering or similar.
- An interest in cloud servers such as Azure or AWS.
- Understanding of common protocols such as JSON and XML.
- Experience coding in C,C++,Java,C# or similar.
- Ability and willingness to communicate with customers.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again