Client Success Manager -RPO
- Brighton, East Sussex
- 16th May ’19
Part of the Graduate Recruitment Bureau, Graduate Recruitment Solutions (GRS) was established at the beginning of 2017 to meet the demand of our existing clients. This Division's role within the company is to provide innovative and creative solutions to support our client's internal recruitment teams in recruiting early talent. The solutions we offer vary depending on the challenges the client faces and can range from fully outsourced recruitment processes, projects looking at recruitment strategies, online advertising and candidate attraction right through to tackling industry challenges. We essentially function as an extension to our client?s internal recruitment teams.
You will be supporting the GRS team with running and managing large scale, RPO or bespoke client graduate recruitment campaigns. Responsibilities will include:
- Team resource planning.
- Project mapping and timescale management.
- Meeting clients and new business opportunities face to face.
- Working with the Director to write project bids and tenders.
- Signing off work in the team.
- Ensuring the team are delivering to project plans and client requirements.
- Completing post project reviews.
You will also assist with the delivery of projects, such as:
- CV, video or telephone interview screening.
- Conducting competency Interviews.
- Helping to design and deliver assessment centres.
- Candidate attraction such as writing job descriptions and advert creation.
You will also help grow the division by calling potential clients, building relationships and gaining new business for GRS.
This role could be suitable for for someone with previous experience in roles such as: PA, EA, office management, account management, project planning, project management, recruitment or relevant HR positions. We are very open to other transferable experience. You also need:
- Exceptional organisation, with strong attention to detail and commercial awareness.
- Excellent time management, with a hard-working attitude.
- Willingness to get involved with all tasks to ensure the 'job gets done'.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very comfortable working with Microsoft office including PowerPoint and Excel.
- 20+ years' experience within the graduate recruitment market, our brand is exceptional which makes building relationships with new clients that much easier!
- Strong training and coaching with a structured path for progression.
- Autonomy; this team is only 2 years old you really have the ability to make an impact.
- A career; we have exceptionally low staff turnover and continuous growth.
- Exceptional earning potential and performance-based incentives.
- Summer and Christmas parties, plus staff entertainment budget.
- A friendly approachable team with LOTS of social activity.
- Free eye tests, flu jabs and free helpline and counselling sessions.
- 25 days holiday - rising with revenue generated.
- Offices in central Brighton and London.
- Dress-down policy.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again