Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Software Engineer
- 6th Jun ’18
- 11 days left!
Based in central Cambridge, this firm is a rapidly growing, very innovative tech firm specialising in software licensing and producing software for the smart home market.
Are you looking for a career in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?
You will be contributing to researching and evaluating new algorithms focusing on sound recognition. You will be assisting with the development of new Machine Learning algorithms, and expected to improve and extend their machine learning platform amongst other things.
The team that you will be joining are all experts in their field and will be able to support you in establishing a successful career in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
You will need to have strong analytical skills, fantastic attention to detail and be keen to push the boundaries on your learning.
You should have a solid grounding on computer programming and demonstrate an interest in deep neural networks and other cutting edge machine learning methods.
You should also have:
- At least two As at A-level (or equivalent) plus a degree in a numerate subject, likely to have been Maths, Engineering or Computer Science;
- At least six months using and applying machine learning or digital signal processing skills;
- At least six months experience running big data processes on a cloud-based computing platform.
- Python coding abilities.
- Experience or interest in running large scale computing processes.
- Familiarity with Linux or Unix.
- Skills in digital signal processing applied to audio signals.
- Experience or interest in audio processing or acoustic modelling.