- East Sussex
- £22-24K + Commission
- 29th Dec ’16
Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) is one of UK?s most established and successful graduate recruitment consultancies. Our sector-specific recruitment teams find graduates for some of the biggest brands in the world, as well as top SMEs and rapidly growing tech start-ups. Founded in 1996, we now employ nearly 60 people in our Brighton HQ and London office; we specialise in placing graduates into roles across a range of industries. We have a year-on-year record breaking turnover, which is currently approaching £3million.
Retaining and developing our staff is pivotal. We are Investors in People (IIP) accredited and have a Glassdoor rating of 4.6/5. We are proud of our reputation both with our clients and candidates shown by a Google review of 5/5 and Facebook review of 4.8/5.
Joining our Business Development team in Central Brighton, you will be responsible for generating new business and account managing existing clients for the Online Advertising Division of GRB. Our popular website (www.grb.uk.com) has provided the platform for several successful national graduate recruitment campaigns since 2007 and it has huge potential to grow further as it gets 100,000 unique visits per month. This is a fantastic career opportunity for the right person to use their energy, initiative and passion to drive the division as we continue on our growth trajectory in 2017.
The Job Role:
- Winning new business and managing your own accounts
- Introducing our products and services to new clients with a consultative sales approach. Products include banner adverts, vacancy listings, targeted html e-mail campaigns and social media postings (we have 15,000+ followers on Facebook and twitter)
- Contacting a variety of different businesses from FTSE 100 to start-ups. Well-known clients include Camp America, PwC, Accenture, MI5, Deliveroo and Uber.
- Presenting the GRB brand to media buyers with PowerPoint presentations and meetings
- Maintaining a full understanding of online recruitment, competitive sites and the market
- Advising and analysing campaigns to ensure success and secure repeat business
- Constructing proposals from briefs submitted by media buyers and clients
- Tailoring prices and packages to suit clients' needs
- Working to financial sales targets, including monthly and yearly targets set by your manager
- Attendance at graduate-focused industry events
- Great career progression with the opportunity to grow your team
- £22-24k per annum
- Generous commission structure with commission on all sales
- Excellent training and support
- 25 days holiday
- Casual dress policy
- Use of amazing data to build value for clients
- Ideally graduate calibre
- Minimum one year sales experience (preferably media or advertising)
- Must be resilient, tenacious, enthusiastic, energetic and demonstrate drive
- Excellent telephone sales skills
- Proven record of working to targets
- Has the vision to explore new markets and grow the business
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again