Advertising Campaign Executive
- Brighton, East Sussex
- £26,000 ote
- 15th Nov ’18
The Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) is a market leading, constantly expanding, recruitment consultancy based in Brighton. We have a turnover of nearly £3 million and specialise in placing graduates into roles across a range of industries. Founded in 1996, we now employ nearly 50 people in our Brighton HQ and London office.
Graduate Recruitment Solutions (GRS) was established at the beginning of 2017 to meet the demand of our existing clients. This team's role within the GRB is to provide innovative and creative solutions to support our client's internal recruitment teams with any challenges faced in recruiting early talent. Online advertising is one of the solutions offered, using our website and database to gain candidate attraction to our client?s roles.
This role is primarily managing the sale and use of advertising space on our website. You will be managing multiple campaigns at once, from start to finish. You will be working with a variety of graduate employers, helping them market their roles by:
- Managing our online jobs board and back end systems.
- Understanding client needs.
- Generating quotes and campaign proposals for clients.
- Upselling products, i.e. advertising banners, social media exposure.
- Creating and proof reading content for adverts.
- Agreeing a timeline and actions for each project, and ensuring delivery.
- Tracking campaign success and running reports for clients.
- Ensuring repeat business and gaining new business with outbound calls (Business Development).
There will also be the opportunity to assist with other wider projects in the team such as assessment centre support, candidate screening and other RPO contracts where time allows.
What We Offer
- A target driven, consultative sales environment.
- On the job training and ongoing support from your team manager.
- Exceptional earning potential and performance-based incentives.
- A career; we have exceptionally low staff turnover and continuous growth.
- A friendly approachable team with LOTS of social activity.
- 25 days holiday ? rising with revenue generated.
- Offices in central Brighton and London.
- Dress-down policy.
The starting salary is 19K with commission on each project, which should take this to 26K by the end of the first year. With uncapped commission, and the opportunity to bring in new business, second year earnings will be 26-30K.
What we're looking for:
- An exceptionally organised individual with strong attention to detail.
- An excellent time manager; you will be managing multiple campaigns at once.
- Able to plan simultaneous projects and map out timelines for deliverables.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable picking up new systems with all training provided on the job.
- Outgoing and personable with the ability to build rapport, relationships and networks.
- An understanding of the advertising or recruitment sector is advantageous.
We look for ambitious people who can demonstrate that they know what it means to work hard and give something their all.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again