2019 Industrial Placement - Marketing
- Brighton, East Sussex
- 6th Nov ’18
- 15 days left!
Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) is one of UK's most established and successful graduate recruitment consultancies. Our sector-specific recruitment teams find graduates for some of the biggest brands in the world, as well as top SMEs and rapidly growing tech start-ups. Founded in 1996, we now employ nearly 60 people in our Brighton HQ and London office; we specialise in placing graduates into roles across a range of industries. We have a year-on-year record breaking turnover, which is currently approaching £4 million.
The marketing team is vital to our business, and consists of a Marketing Director, Marketing Manager, and a team of university students working remotely as affiliates. Through their marketing strategies they build an unrivalled pool of 100,000 new candidates a year, engaging with them to build profiles so we can get them their ideal graduate job.
Your role will include:
- Planning and organisation of our major autumn Freshers' Fair and Careers Fair campaign.
- Touring campuses across the UK representing GRB at Fresher and Careers Fairs.
- Managing your team of students to hit sign-up targets.
- Staying in hotels with all expenses paid.
- Developing content for GRB's newly launched website and assisting with blog management.
- Providing insight into youth marketing trends
- Creating and engaging with content across various social media platforms.
- Assisting the website team and working in HTML and CSS.
- Supporting our advertising division with online requirements from major graduate recruiters, such as editing job adverts, online banners and application analytics.
- Assisting with innovative ideas and projects.
What makes this opportunity special?
- Rewarding - We have the privilege of shaping the destiny of thousands of graduates across the UK.
- Social - Casual dress, flexible working hours (core week is 42 hours), finish work early on Friday for staff drinks, monthly social events and bi-annual staff parties.
- Variety - Unrivalled range of experience, getting trained to do current and relevant marketing functions.
- Unique - An invaluable insight into the graduate job market, providing you with amazing future contacts.
- Package - A competitive £16K base salary plus many bonus opportunities.
- Travel - Visit many major cities and university campuses representing GRB.
- Projects - Manage your own projects from start to finish, with one-to-one training whenever needed.
- Autonomy ? Freedom to be creative, lots of responsibility, and genuine input into projects.
- An undergraduate student studying a Business, Marketing or a Humanities discipline.
- Commercially aware with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational, project management and IT skills.
- Able to interview in Brighton.
- Willing to relocate to Brighton for the placement year, or live within commutable distance.