2019 Industrial Placement - Graduate Recruitment
- Brighton, East Sussex
- 11th Feb ’19
- 16 days left!
The Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) is a market leading graduate recruitment consultancy based in Brighton. Founded in 1996, we now employ over 50 people and turnover nearly £4million. This rotational placement will give you the opportunity to work in two divisions of the business.
Rotation 1 - Resourcer - Graduate Recruitment
The engine room of our business, the recruitment team work with a wealth of employers who want to hire top graduates and assist them in sourcing the best candidates for those opportunities.
You will work as a Resourcer, a pivotal role supporting our consultants who place graduates into entry-level roles, graduate schemes and other exciting opportunities UK-wide.
Day to day, your role will be:
- Working on client recruitment campaigns across a range of industry sectors.
- Marketing opportunities to graduates over the phone and by email.
- Screening applicants to ensure only the best are submitted.
- Preparing candidates for interviews, assessment centres and making job offers.
- Potentially learning the Business Development side and working on your own projects and meeting with clients face to face.
- Potentially leading the placement project to find your 2020 replacement.
You may also help our marketing team, touring university campuses across the UK representing GRB at Freshers' and Careers Fairs.
Rotation 2 - Trainee Account Manager - Graduate Recruitment Solutions
A varied role with a great opportunity to learn about business recruitment strategies and project management. This team provides innovative and creative solutions to support our client's internal recruitment teams. Solutions can range from fully outsourced recruitment processes, online advertising and attraction, right through to designing and running assessment centres.
- Assisting the team's consultants with a every facet of a client's recruitment campaign.
- Delivering CV, video interview or telephone interview screening for clients.
- Helping to run assessment centres.
- Supporting team bid writing.
- Helping to construct recruitment strategies, designing assessment materials or reviewing a client's current process in regards to improving diversity.
What makes this opportunity special?
- Rewarding - We shape the destiny of thousands of graduates across the UK.
- Social - Casual dress, flexible working hours (core week is 42 hours), finish work early on Friday for staff drinks, monthly social events and bi-annual staff parties.
- Training - Extensive tailored coaching and training.
- Unique - An invaluable insight into the graduate recruitment market
- Variety - Unrivalled range of experience in rotations include Recruitment and Marketing.
- Package - A competitive £16K base salary, plus commission.
- Projects ? see end to end.
- An undergraduate in HR, Business or Management related discipline but all degrees considered.
- Commercially aware with a great attitude.
- Exceptionally organised, with strong attention to detail.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very comfortable working with Microsoft office including PowerPoint and basic Excel.