Systems Administrator/IT Manager
- London, London
- 18th Nov ’19
They were the first independent studios to streamline the product photography process for the advertising industry. Over thirty years later, they're now the largest original imagery producer in Europe.
They have offices around Europe/India and are looking for a Systems Administrator to join a fast growing IT and Development Team at their Camden office in London.
They operates using MacOS devices as endpoint machines with a few Windows machines scattered around as well as Linux and Windows for servers. There is a mix of virtualized and physical servers located within their Colocation data centre. An in house development team also work on various web applications that are used internally and hosted by the IT department.
- Maintaining the existing infrastructure.
- Expanding and Upgrading existing systems.
- Offering technical input on staff and client needs on an ad-hoc basis.
- Handling platform security including regular patching.
- Linux Administration.
- Windows Administration.
- Networking experience.
- Mac experience.
- CCNA qualified.
- Programming experience.
- Any other relevant AdministratorOperations experience.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again