Strategy Consultant, TMT
- 9th Apr ’18
- 3 days left!
This highly regarded boutique strategy consultancy specialises in media, technology and communications. They were established just over 10 years ago and have had great success working on a range of exciting projects with household companies including Facebook, Google, BBC, Channel 4, Disney, Universal and many more. They focus on strategy and business planning, consumer research and insight, operations and management, communications, and marketing across the globe.
As a Strategy Consultant you will be working with the biggest names and brands in the market, alongside a team of exceptional, bright and talented colleagues. From valuing the Premier League, 6 Nations and Wimbledon for broadcasters, assessing the impact of Netflix on the entertainment world, to helping the Prime Minister launch a dedicated digital project, your role will be varied and intense, providing exposure to the most relevant issues in the modern, digital world.
You will be involved from end to end on projects, with responsibility from the off. Meeting with clients across the world, you will be working out of the central London office to provide strong strategic overviews, client briefs and an exceptional, tailored approach to individual projects.
- Ambition and drive
- Desire to continue learning and develop your knowledge within the TMT space
- Exceptional academic background, holding a First or 2:1 level degree from a top university
- Excellent communicative and writing skills, with the ability to quickly assimilate complex information on a variety of topics
- Commercial experience with time spent either within a consultancy or in-house in a strategic role, with experience in the media and technology market
- Strong interest in Strategy Consultancy with the ambition to work with the world's top companies