- New Malden, London South West
- 15th Dec ’19
- 3 days left!
Our client is an innovative software house who provide technology solutions to global Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies. With deep expertise in real-world research, they are passionate about advancing technology for real-world studies. They are a high-growth technology-led business with an exciting opportunity to lead the market in technologies for late phase research.
- Defining and preparing test strategies, plans, reports and associated testing documentation within the context of project delivery.
- Leading an entire test project effort from scoping through to test report.
- Analysing requirements and designing test scripts.
- Prioritising and executing test scripts.
- Triaging defects and logging bugs.
- Provide input for risk assessments and planning.
- A minimum of 3 years of software testing experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to lead a test project from inception to conclusion.
- Able to work as an effective team member.
- Able to work under pressure and tight time scales.
- Awareness of quality and testing techniques including detailed knowledge of manual testing techniques.
- ISEB ? Foundation (desirable).