Senior Technical Sales Engineer
- London, London
- 17th Feb ’20
This is a remote working role
They are a small, fast growing, start up responsible for a popular Salesforce application, with impressive clients such as Tripadvisor and Paypal.
A fully self-funded company with global presence and growing teams across the UK and USA.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company at the forefront of their market.
As a sales engineer, you will be act as a subject matter expert and be the first point of call for prospective clients and customers. You will take care of the prospects, help them and advise on setup of the company's tool.
In this role, you will be responding to inbound inquiries, and intelligently answering technical questions with support from colleagues.
This is not an aggressive, pushy sales role. It is a consultative style sales role with an emphasis on building relationships so that these prospects become long term, happy customers.
Core responsibilities include:
- Demo: Show the tool and respond to detailed questions.
- Consult: Analyse requirements, determine if and how the tool can meet their needs.
- Sales admin: Manage the pipeline of prospects. Follow up to ensure nothing is missed.
- Negotiate: Discuss pricing, applying discounts in accordance with guidelines.
- Product feedback: report back on ideas or gaps preventing sales.
- Present: Occasional travel for both duty at conferences and presenting at user groups.
There is a lot of opportunity for growth where you can help develop and shape the overall sales strategy.
This is not a commission based sales role.
Most of their customers are US based, so you will need to be happy working later in the day (up to 8pm UK time).
- Salesforce exposure.
- Technically minded.
- Sales background.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again