Senior Software Engineer
- London, London
- 28th Mar ’21
- 30 days left!
Are you a functional programming advocate? This company is looking to disrupt the legacy mortgage application process and brokerages by utilising the latest advancements in technologies (with a huge emphasis on type safety, utilising libraries which ensure they are as type-safe as possible). If you are passionate about development and a polygot developer, with experience building large scale distributed systems or looking to use functional programming to disrupt the property industry, this could be a great opportunity for you.
This opportunity will give you the chance to develop your functional programming skills while developing the UK's leading online mortgage broking platform. One key technology they are currently working with to develop this platform is Haskell.
You will be assisting with developing and maintaining the core website along with behind-the-scenes development too!
- A passionate developer who is keen to ensure a high attention to detail and clean code.
- Full-Stack Polyglot developer.
- Experience in familiar automation testing and deployment.
- Functional programming and domain-driven design or simply interested and capable of learning on the job.
- Interest and passion for UX and UI.
- Functional programming technologies.
- A strong academic background, 2:1 level or above or in a BSc degree or equivalent.