Senior Ruby Developer
- London, London Central
- 12th May ’19
- 16 days left!
Award winning, cutting edge technology company developing revolutionary software within the healthcare industry. Located in central London in a brilliant, open plan space surrounded by experts solving complex AI challenges.
You will be working within the Core development team developing across a multitude of different web applications with the overall aim of making healthcare accessible to everyone, everywhere. The challenges you face will have a heavy focus on making scale-able solutions throughout with bullet proof tests along the way.
An opportunity to work revolutionary projects surrounded by talented people, solving real problems which will make a real difference in the world.
- Commercial experience in Ruby. You should be comfortable with Ruby outside any frameworks.
- Have knowledge of a Ruby server side framework preferably On Rails.
- Good knowledge of databases.
- Strong knowledge with designing API's.
Nice to haves:
- Experience of AWS.
- Experience with Chef.
- Experience with micro-services environment.