- 17th Aug ’16
My client is a global strategic management consultancy who offers a rewarding and stimulating work environment. They offer superb training and development, competitive salaries, bonuses and other benefits associated with a global organisation.
We are working on a position focused on research and analysis into the Oil and Gas industry for a world leading consultancy.
Working closely with consultants and clients you will be heavily involved in research and analytics into the industry, providing thought-provoking information and insight. Working on a variety of project areas including:
- Regulatory affairs
- Brands and branding
- Commercial information
- Company benchmarking (potential M and A's)
You will work with international teams in the USA and India to collaborate on various projects to provide information for various consulting projects.
Working directly with partners in the company you will gain vast exposure to the industry and company as a whole, and with various chances for travel and career enhancement within the organisation this is a rare and exciting opportunity.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- 2:1 level degree
- At least one year of experience in research and analytics
- Experience in the oil and gas industry (either commercially or through a related degree, e.g. Petroleum Economics)
- A willingness to travel for conferences and other events around the world
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again