Lead Insight Analyst
- London, London Central
- 11th Dec ’19
- 21 days left!
A boutique organisation which provides specialist business intelligence, bench-marking and market research across the global financial services industry. Areas of expertise include, but are not limited to corporate investment banking, fin-tech, retail banking.
This Lead Insight Analyst position will be accountable for constructing and delivering complex data analytics projects of high value products, internally or to clients within the Wealth and Asset Management or Market Data sector.
A natural problem solving logic will be needed to deal with the challenges a Lead Analyst will face in this role. Expect to be faced with leading client and internal meetings effectively, providing insight to help improve efficiency and business performance, and providing specialist knowledge of bench-marking within the financial industry.
Technology is at the forefront of driving this organisation forward. Programs such as Python, R and SQL will be incorporated into this company's analytical stack in the not too distance future.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A stellar academic record, educated to degree level.
- Experience in interacting with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrable ability to derive insights from large data sets.
- A technical grounding in Excel, advantageous if python, SQL or VBA is known.
- Solid grasp of the financial markets or investment banking.