Java Full Stack Software Engineer
- Central London, London Central
- £75,000 prorata
- 11th Jun ’19
- 23 days left!
Based in central London, this software company focuses their efforts in developing and creating extraordinary web and mobile based games for target markets around the world.
- Working on a bleeding edge project which involves large scale, distributed systems with an emphasis on microservices architecture.
- Look at complex and unique technical challenges surrounding different regulatory rules and a big push on making sure the code is as re-usable as possible, with a focus on as little technical debt as possible.
- Excellent chance to work within an award winning development environment, with a big focus on best practices and working with the latest innovations to push the boundaries.
- Ability to learn with training on the job as you will be surrounding yourself with developers who are constantly pushing innovation.
- You will be a passionate technologist who would like to work, or has worked, with large scale distributed systems in a SOAmicro-services environment building with scalability in mind, ideally in Java or another similar language.
- Ideally been involved within the full software development life cycle or worked on high complexity software.
- Want to work with a strong, core development team solving complex technical challenges and want to collaborate your ideas throughout.