- 16th Aug ’17
The world's largest, award-winning, online grocery retailer. Based just north of London, with over half a million regular customers in the UK alone this organisation holds customer analytics at the heart of the business and are looking to further enhance their capabilities by adding an experienced Insight Analyst to their team. With one of the highest year on year growth percentages compared to their competitors, there couldn't be a more exciting time to become a part of this innovative company.
As an Insight Analyst you will be responsible for working alongside the Retail Trading and Buying team to produce actionable insight to influence their decision making. Your role will involve using advanced analytical techniques to analyse online promotions, range effectiveness, customer behaviour and web media content, in order to increase the quality of service to both the customer and supplier.
- A capable Analyst with experience working within a commercial setting
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive attitude to problem solving
- Analytics experience, preferably in Retail or a FMCG organisation
- Proficiency in SQL, SAS or SPSS
- A highly numerical degree from a reputable university
- Accomplished user of Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again