Head of Systems - Managed Services
- London, London
- 6th Feb ’21
- 15 days left!
Do you have experience from a managed service provider?
Are you someone that enjoys getting the best out of others?
Do you have a passion for systems, software and processes?
If so, come and join one of the top fifty managed service providers in Europe!
They deliver IT support, security and consulting services to a range of clients across financial services, retail, property and more. Following recent acquisitions and exciting future plans, it's a great time to join this leader in managed IT services.
Joining the management team, this new head of systems role has come about due to increased demand, company acquisitions and growth.
They are always launching new products and have had a focus on security for the past couple of years, making use of the public cloud feature set.You will take ownership and have strong influence in providing their clients future technology plans.
You'll be responsible for client IT systems and internal systems, looking at risk and ensuring each is able to support the delivery of business plans.
We're looking for a forward thinker. Keeping current with trends in the sector, taking responsibility of maintenance solutions, quality and compliance, to determine if any cost effective and profitable improvements can be made.
On top of this, you'll be using your people skills to train and lead several other members of the team and carry out KPI reviews in order to get the best from them and overall the business.
Please get in touch today if this sounds like you!
- NOC (Network Operations Centre) experience from a managed service provider
- People management experience
- Cloud experience with Azure
- Strong Microsoft stack knowledge
- Understanding of network fundamentals
- Understanding of firewalls, routers and storage
- Understanding of security products and cyber risks
- Understanding of Linux (Bonus)
- Understanding of VOIP solutions (Bonus)
- Understanding of other cloud platforms - AWS, Google (Bonus)