Head of Analytics
- London, London West End
- 23rd Aug ’19
- 7 days left!
A leading British meal kit retailer, who have achieved continuous recognition since being established, they hold analytics at the forefront of driving the business forward. Their unprecedented growth means it would be the perfect time to join this innovative company as this exciting opportunity could propel your career to the next level.
The fluidity of the role will offer you the freedom to identify areas of improvement for the company through the implementation of data analytics based solutions and then acting upon your findings. Your projects will range from modelling data into a form which is easily understood by others, identifying why different customer groups are under-performing, to developing pricing strategies to gain repeat custom.
You will take pride in having your recommendations taken on-board by the business and seeing how they evolve during your journey with the company.
This is a line management role where you will be responsible for developing and mentoring a team of 3 in the immediate term, with scope to grow to 5 and beyond in the near future, reflecting the amount of success the company is achieving currently.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least a 2:1 degree from a top tier university or equivalent
- A technical grounding in Excel, and ideally SQL, although other programming languages such as Python will be considered
- Experience of leading a team
- Strong interest in eCommerce and customer-centric analysis
- An excellent understanding of commercial drivers
- The ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment