- London, London Central
- 2nd Nov ’18
- 15 days left!
This recently established charity helps pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds to reach their full potential and improve their future opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller you will take responsibility for preparing and producing annual budgets, 5 year financial forecasting, treasury function, produce bi-annual management information reports, review and analysis of figures to assist financial objectives.
- Lead annual budgeting process and coordinating objective setting and planning
- Assist in financial audit and preparation of statements
- Assist in reporting to Finance and Audit Committee
- Preparation of financial reporting packs
- Preparation of monthly management information
- Own, manage and develop 5 year financial model and ensure it aligns to forecasting changes
- Work closely with Director of Finance and Financial Controller ensuring clear understanding of actuals against budget and forecast along with understanding of balance sheet items
- Review of month end transactions by Management Accountant
- Preparation of cashflow forecast
- Assist mid year forecast
- Financial analysis supporting strategy development for presentation to Committee and Trustees
- Post qualification experience
- Proven technical accounting skills
- Management of at least 1 staff member
- Confident communication skills
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders, department heads and auditors
- Ability to manage a complex workload
- Commitment to developing a team and your own skillset