Digital Project Manager
- London, London Central
- 24th Oct ’18
A cutting edge digital agency based in central London looking for a talented digital specialist to provide strategic direction to key accounts through an understanding of client business objectives, customer needs and broader market trends.
What you will be focusing on:
- Working closely with clients, colleagues and external partners to plan and deliver creative and effective solutions.
- Support business development pitches and presentation.
- Planning and managing projects within tight timescale and budgets.
You should have:
- Experience working with CMS platforms and managing multi-disciplinary teams across UX and UI design including front and back-end development. You'll also have excellent knowledge of various digital design approaches.
- A great understanding of updating and supporting CMS platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ideally you should have some:
- Exposure and understanding of eCommerce platforms and best practices.
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager would be a distinct advantage.
- Software development experience (not essential but advantageous).
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again