Customer Success Engineer
- London, London
- 15th Oct ’19
- 26 days left!
An exciting new startup focusing on cyber security is looking ready for their next growth phase. Standing at 50 strong, they have impressive plans for the upcoming year.
Despite their relative youth, their products are already being used by large organisations with tens of thousands of employees across sectors including banking, insurance, media, telco, law and government.
Specific responsibilities for this role include:
- Developing a detailed understanding of the products.
- Being able to articulate secure web browsing concept in simple terms.
- Engaging with customer technical teams to help inform their High Level Design (HLD) documentation.
- Supporting customer technical teams to plan installation and deployment, converting HLDs into low level architecture.
- Providing ongoing support to customers and helping manage associated ticket queues.
- Undertaking root cause analysis on any issues before working with product engineers to plan a resolution.
- Engaging with the internal engineering teams to discuss product improvements and roadmap items from a functional, usability and performance perspective.
- Conceiving and helping create customer success material (documentation, training videos etc.).
- Assisting the sales and marketing team at UK and international industry events.
- Being part of the 247, on-call remote support rota (qualifying for additional inconvenience allowance).
- Visiting customer sites (will include international travel).
Your technical background should include:
- Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering, maths or science subject or equivalent professional experience.
- A strong understanding of computer networking; in particular internet technologies such as DNS, NTP, HTTPS, SSL certificates and cloud platforms, supporting OSI stack - TCPIP, Ethernet, routing and switching enterprise security infrastructure, e.g. proxy and firewall technology and Syslog platforms.
- Security best practice.
- Practical experience implementing, integrating and debugging networks using the technologies listed above.