Analyst - Asset Management Research
- Central London, London
- 2nd Aug ’19
- 14 days left!
** The Company **
A highly regarded market research consultancy, specialising in asset management with global connections. You would be working on a small, close-knit team to conduct both primary research and data analysis in order to develop quality strategic positioning, guidance and consulting for high calibre clients. This is a rapidly growing team, with lots of potential for continued growth in the long term.
** The Role **
Working in a highly collaborative environment, you will play a key role in the development of bespoke market research packages for some of the biggest names in asset management. You will help your clients to understand their situation in the market, develop profitable new product, and act in a consultancy role to help them develop long term and short term strategies. This will be done using both quantitative analytical methods, as well as interviews and discussions with industry experts.
You'll have the opportunity to develop your knowledge of the asset management industry exponentially, with great long term career prospects, all with the opportunity to travel abroad as well.
** Who We're Looking For **
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in finance, economics, mathematics or related subject.
- Experience working within asset management or investment research.
- Strong written communication skills in order to provide commentary on relevant industry trends.
- Excellent Excel skills, and confident in working with large data sets.
- A good communicator, with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders within the industry.