What should you expect?
Not all agencies work to the same high standards
Graduate Recruitment Bureau have procedures in place to ensure that each of their members operate ethically and comply with our Code of Good Practice.
Here's what it means to you the jobseeker:
- GRB will only submit jobseeker's CVs for genuine and appropriate opportunities.
- Jobseeker's agreement must be obtained before a CV or any personal details which might identify them are displayed on any website.We pay temporary staff promptly, as specified in the members' contract.
- GRB will not approach a current employer without the jobseeker's permission. Information obtained through a reference will be treated as confidential.
- We comply will all relevant legislation, including holiday pay, sick pay and maternity leave.
- We deal with jobseekers fairly, openly, honestly and couteously at all times.
- We actively promote equal opportunities in employment.