YouTube Video Advert
- Location: Any
- Date posted: 13/06/2012
- Degree Subject:
- Degree Grade:
- UCAS Points:
- Position Type: Part-Time
- Job Category: Publishing and Media
- Vacancy Reference: SG:5568
Are you on a Video & Digital media course? Have you got some experience in producing and editing videos?
This is a unique opportunity for a student to gain some work experience with a growing company. We are looking for a digital media student who can work unsupervised on a one-off project to record and edit a short advert, promoting our student services. This would be put together into a short 2-3 minute promotional video with branding and music in an informative yet tasteful way.
Click2Campus (All-Unied) is a company that specialises in providing packs and services tailored for students living in the UK – in particular, those coming from overseas. We have been successfully running for 9 years and we work with over 50 universities and an extensive list of independent accommodation providers.
• Or Graduate
• You will need to be studying for an undergraduate degree in Video & Digital media.
• You will need some evidence of previous experience in recording and editing.
• You are going to need your own recording and editing equipment.
• You will need access to at least one room in student halls accommodation.
• Be prepared to work hard, take responsibility and hit deadlines.
What is in it for you?
• You gain valuable work experience with a rapidly growing SME
• We will provide you with our best-selling pack – the ‘All-Essentials-Pack’ – which has all the kitchen and bedding essentials necessary in it for the shoot: http://www.all-unied.com/acatalog/Essentials_Packs.html As a bonus, you can keep the pack once the job has been completed.
• This is a great chance to grow your portfolio early in the summer break.
We will provide you with a ‘storyboard’ as a guideline beforehand but after that, it’s pretty much up to you.
Your reasonable expenses will be paid but they must be pre-cleared prior to incurring.
If this sounds of interest to you then please get in touch; we would love to hear from you.
Click2Campus (the trading style of All-Unied.com Ltd).
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
More and more students are exploring part time job opportunities while they're studying at university. It can be a good way to help fund the rising costs of education but can also help make you more employable. Competition for the best graduate schemes and vacancies has never been fiercer so if you can gain relevant work experience and build transferable skills in your part-time work you will find the graduate job hunting much easier.
Here at GRB, we've got some of the best intern work experience opportunities, part time jobs, and summer work for students still at college or university. We cover all of the UK with job vacancies in all the major university towns and cities.