PART TIME MANAGER
- Salary: £ negotiable
- Location: South East
- Date posted: 30/11/2011
- Degree Subject:
- Degree Grade:
- UCAS Points:
- Position Type: Part-Time
- Job Category: Health and Social Care
- Vacancy Reference: E00502644
The Manager will work closely with the appointed person in setting staff team, attracting clients, maintaining the high standards and developing the company into a leading provider of services to elderly individuals in the community.
Henley Care Ltd is looking for a strong professional leader with an outstanding knowledge of CQC compliance, implementing them and maintaining them accordingly.
The key duties of the role are to -
-Ensure that as a Registered Manager all appropriate National Minimum Standards and CQC regulations are adhered to.
- Develop and manage effective operational administration systems, procedures and communication relating to the daily running of the service including service user records, staff records, monies, premises, health and safety issues.
- To assist the Service Director in reviewing and maintaining policies and ensure all policies and procedures are followed
- To investigate complaints and representations and act appropriately upon comments received
The appointed candidate display a thorough understanding of the modern social approach to the welfare of elderly and will be an influential part in this growing organisation.
A full job description is available upon request.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
More and more students are exploring part time job opportunities while they're studying at university. It can be a good way to help fund the rising costs of education but can also help make you more employable. Competition for the best graduate schemes and vacancies has never been fiercer so if you can gain relevant work experience and build transferable skills in your part-time work you will find the graduate job hunting much easier.
Here at GRB, we've got some of the best intern work experience opportunities, part time jobs, and summer work for students still at college or university. We cover all of the UK with job vacancies in all the major university towns and cities.