- Location: Any
- Date posted: 13/06/2012
- Degree Subject:
- Degree Grade:
- UCAS Points:
- Position Type: Part-Time
- Job Category: PR
- Vacancy Reference: SG:5602
This role plays an integral role part in the development of the company's online presence, you'll turn your hand to all kinds of subject matters and styles. ?? You will liven up material and present it in a concise and to-the-point format, whilst ensuring it conveys the most relevant information. It will involve writing 250 to 350 words article for the Lifestyle, Shopping and Styling and Home accommodation edition of our blog, short property brochure (description of property and area)
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to adverts, press releases and blogs, producing email campaigns, contributing to the company social media presence and liaising in all activities in support of the Marketing Manager. Due to the nature of the responsibilities it is imperative that you have strong writing skills.
• Mainly write for our blog and e-newsletters and the occasional press release, brochure or advert
• Providing compelling, creative and effective content, that is consistent with the brand?
• To research new content ideas and implement improvements and work to improve the natural search rankings of our websites
• To provide and rework copy
• Produce 250 to 350 words feature piece on select Events, Hotels and short-term apartment in London
• Feature on some of our supplier with a two fifty to three fifty word including an overview of the latest offers and deals
• Conduct interview with our head stylist on our pre-selected titles in order to produce a piece
• You will occasionally need to attend events on behalf of or with a member of staff in order to write a piece.
Example of work we really like the copy on:
Read our blog: http://poised-concierge.com/category/blog/
The right person:
• Ideally you should be studying either journalism or English.
• Highly motivated, dynamic, forward-thinking students willing to gain experience in researching, writing and editing
• Self-starter mentality and having the passion to see things through
• Attention to detail, self-motivated and a good time manager
• Ability to work to deadlines
• The successful applicant will receive invaluable experience
• While this is predominantly a work experience role to enhance your CV and Experience there will be opportunities to work on paid jobs and secure future job within the company
• Working remotely with flexible working hours
• Expenses are paid
How to apply
When applying for the job please submit your CV and a written piece of not more than 150 words on the Oscar Award 2012. If you think you can write engaging content, kindly get in touch with us. Email email@example.com
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
More and more students are exploring part time job opportunities while they're studying at university. It can be a good way to help fund the rising costs of education but can also help make you more employable. Competition for the best graduate schemes and vacancies has never been fiercer so if you can gain relevant work experience and build transferable skills in your part-time work you will find the graduate job hunting much easier.
Here at GRB, we've got some of the best intern work experience opportunities, part time jobs, and summer work for students still at college or university. We cover all of the UK with job vacancies in all the major university towns and cities.