- Graduate Jobs
- Job Advice
- Industry Profiles
- Featured Employers
Nottingham Business School is one of the UK's leading full-service international business schools.
Nottingham Business School has recently celebrated over 30 years of excellence in business and management education. During this time we have redefined the market by providing programmes designed to transform business and industry through the application of knowledge and the development of people.
Full-time Masters courses at Nottingham Business School
We ensure our courses are vocationally oriented, providing skills and experience that are relevant and greatly valued by employers.
- Nottingham Business School was the first to achieve the CIPD's Centre for Research Excellence accreditation, and is still one of only a handful in the world.
- We achieved a high quality Teaching Award from the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) and is an accredited study centre.
- We are a member of the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).
- We are a member of The Association of Business Schools (ABS).
- We are a member of The Confederation of British Industry (CBI).
- The School has 1 + 3 recognition from the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) for research degrees, enabling us to support students in applying for ESRC studentships.
Visit our new Virtual Open day. You will be able to explore the city of Nottingham before you arrive, tour the University and find out what support is available.Events coming up: - Thursday 10 November 2011 - Wednesday 25 January 2012 - Thursday 19 April 2012. Click here to book your place or to view further information.