- Graduate Jobs
- Job Advice
- Industry Profiles
- Featured Employers
£25K + Substantial Bonus
Immediate and summer start dates
We are looking for talented graduates to join our rapidly expanding social media research company.
The Research Executive role represents a great opportunity to develop and hone your business and management skills. We believe you should be given a chance to demonstrate your potential, so we provide you with significant early responsibility for managing accounts, analysts and marketing activity
Alongside this we offer a competitive salary, significant annual bonus opportunity, great training and rapid career development based on your performance.
Founded in 2003, WaveMetrix is the global leader in buzz research. We are social media experts, working with many of the world's leading brands.
Our clients choose us because we can offer them unparalleled insight into what's said online. We also run a social media marketing news site, Wave, providing insightful daily research into current issues.
The Research Executive role is the core element of our business. REs work on every stage of the process from proposal, through to managing teams of analysts, report writing and presentation of the completed project.
The research executive will be responsible for:
1. Project management - developing plans, managing teams of analysts to execute research, utilization of a diverse network of resources to complete projects to a high standard
2. Writing reports - turning research into an engaging and insightful narrative that delivers customer insight of an exceptional quality
3. Assisting with marketing and sales - writing articles for publication on our social media marketing news site, crafting proposals, attending client meetings to develop sales opportunities
4. New business - exploring new markets and accounts, developing leads into opportunities for new work
Knowledge and experience
The successful candidate will have:
1. Exceptional academic track-record gained in a demanding university environment
2. Exceptional report writing skills in English
3. Ability to work in additional languages is advantageous, but not required
4. Rigorous high standards of performance for self and others
5. Experience of managing projects to challenging deadlines
6. Ability to present ideas in a manner that can convince or persuade others
7. Ability to work flexibly in terms of business travel
8. Highly IT competent with knowledge of and interest in the social media space
Please note: Your application must include a cover letter stating why you would like to work for WaveMetrix, what you can offer us and what makes you different from other applicants
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.