- Graduate Jobs
- Job Advice
- Industry Profiles
- Featured Employers
Global Summit Creator
Calling all talented graduates, do you want the chance to take responsibility, express yourself creatively and learn about business within a friendly and supportive team? IEG. are recruiting for Global Summit Creators with an understanding of what inspires people and what makes a good event great.
It's an exciting time to join us! Based in Old Street, IEG. is an independent Business-to-business multi channel media brand focused on the information needs of Senior Finance, Operations, Planning, Strategy, Decision Support and Advanced Analytics executives.
In addition to conferences, our products include online and on-demand content and communities. We also provide marketing services as well as on-site custom production and custom research. Whether it's delivered online, or in person, everything IEG. produces reflects the company's unshakeable belief in the power of information to spur innovation.
Everyone within our team is highly motivated, driven and ambitious - they have to be! There is flat structure at IEG., which means oodles of responsibility and autonomy from day one. Sounds scary??
It's not, Its most certainly a team effort - we all pull together to help and support each other and you! It's a vibrant, fast paced and fun working environment, so if this floats your boat we want to hear from you.
The role will grow and develop, as will your knowledge and experience - but for starters here's what you can get your teeth into as a Global Summit Creator:
- Researching and identifying new markets and opportunities
- Shaping the summit agenda
- Recruiting leading industry experts to speak at your events
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship for your events (you get commission for this!)
- Creating your own website, and writing copy for all promotional material
- Creating and maintaining exciting new online communities
- Venues and logistics
- Promotion of our events, through media partnerships, and engagement through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Running the event onsite
You'll gain experience in everything from marketing, event production, and sales. It doesn't stop here - after a short time its realistic that you'll get involved in overseeing a team, producing events in new markets or helping us grow in new directions.
Experience not necessary, personality is paramount. We have all the tools to teach & support you. All we need from you is:
- A keen interest in business - this is a must!
- Confidence to communicate with senior level execs
- Bags of enthusiasm, initiative and ideas to share
- Excellent organization skills, ability to remain calm under pressure
- Keen eye for detail
- Team player with great banter
- Mandarin Speakers (desirable but not essential)
- A degree in any subject
- Willingness to join our 4pm table football league (desirable but not essential)
Old Street, London, UK
Basic salary £21,500 + Bonus Incentives OTE £30,000
How to apply:
Please send CV and covering letter via the link below
If you have any questions or would like to chat more about the role please call 02071930388.
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.