- Graduate Jobs
- Job Advice
- Industry Profiles
- Featured Employers
Global Delegate Sales Executive
Calling all talented sales execs, do you want the chance to earn commission on every sale with zero cold calling? IEG. are recruiting for self motivated, target driven Global Delegate Sales Executives with a flair for B2B sales and a hunger to succeed
It's an exciting time to join us! Based in Old Street, IEG. is a fast growing, innovative business intelligence company and the leading up-to-the-minute resource for all aspects of business forecasting and planning information. Our products include, niche B2B events, on-demand content and much much more...
Our events attract speakers and delegates from companies such as:
20th Century Fox
Everyone within our team is highly motivated, driven and ambitious - they have to be! There is flat structure at IEG., which means oodles of responsibility and autonomy from day one. Sounds scary??
It's not, Its most certainly a team effort - we all pull together to help and support each other and you! It's a vibrant, fast paced and fun working environment, so if this floats your boat we want to hear from you.
There is genuine progression in the role, with the opportunity to sell high-end sponsorship packages and more. But for starters here's what you can get your teeth into as a Global Delegate Sales Executive:
- Selling conference passes ($1000 + per person) for IEG.'s invitation only events to senior level execs over the phone
- Up-selling of additional delegate passes and work shops
- Cross selling across IEG.'s portfolio of events
- Opportunity to attend the events which are predominantly in the USA
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship (packages ranging up to 100K)
- Building new relationships and strengthening existing ones
6 months B2B sales experience is essential, personality and great banter is paramount!
We are also looking for:
- A dynamic, exciting sales person to hit the ground running
- An intelligent, persuasive and confident communicator
- Ability to deal with decision makers within FTSE 500 companies
- Bags of enthusiasm, initiative and ideas to share
- Self motivated with lots of drive, ambition and determination
- Excellent organization skills, ability to remain calm under pressure
- A team player
- Fluent Mandarin Speaker (desirable but not essential)
- Willingness to join our 4pm table football league (desirable but not essential)
Old Street, London, UK
Basic salary is negotiable depending on experience + commission paid on every sale and great bonus Incentives (first year OTE minimum £35,000)
This can be a permanent, or temporary position, We welcome applications from individuals on a gap year, those looking for short term contracts.
Please send CV and covering letter via the link below
If you have any questions or would like to chat more about the role please call 02071930388.
Check out our website too www.theiegroup.com
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.