Job Title: Technology Market Research Analyst
- Salary: £19k
- Location: Berkshire
- Date posted: 01/02/2011
- Date expires: 14/02/2011
- Degree Subject: Economics, Maths or related
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: Any
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Analytical, Consultancy, Market Research
- Vacancy Reference: LB19070Tec
This client provides technology companies with strategic marketing intelligence, research, market data, analysis and clear advice. This knowledge is delivered to clients using various techniques including: written reports; face-to-face meetings; telephone support; and conference presentations. All material is delivered electronically for maximum client benefit. Unlike most market research and advisory companies.
This firm is headquartered in Europe and produces analysis and advice specifically for high-tech vendors operating in the European market in addition to market data, forecasts and trends analysis at a worldwide level.
I have a fantastic opportunity for a highly analytical graduate with excellent communication skills and an interest in technology.
The successful candidate will be part of a team of Analysts who research and analyse technology companies, markets, products and lots more. You will receive on the job training and will develop knowledge and opinions of products, companies and market trends.
The key responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- You will research into companies and products; this will mainly be web and telephone based research
- Keep up to date and analyse the latest market and technology trends
- Once the data has been analysed, build a report and present findings
- Attend client meetings, trade shows and conferences - this will include some international travel.
- Provide written and verbal responses to clients.
This position will give you the knowledge to develop and progress to a senior level.
The essential skills for this role are as follows:
- Minimum degree 2.1 or above in Economics or numerical degrees
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player and able to use initiative
- Good report writing skills
- Good IT skills, especially Excel.
The following skills are ideal but in no way essential:
- A second language
- Savvy with new technologies.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.