Job Title: Sales and Marketing Administration Executive
My client is one of the largest toy makers in the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door of the sales and marketing team of a huge global toy manufacturer. You will be supporting two managers within the European Marketing team, taking on a variety of tasks to ensure the smooth running of large accounts. You will liaise with clients on a global basis, building and maintaining relationships with them.
You will be:
- Maintaining systems to ensure orders with suppliers are up-to-date and correct, as well as tracking order availability.
- Putting together price quotations on products for business customers.
- Gathering information from the EU market on customer brands, and developing plans to fill any gaps in the market.
- Liaising with global brands throughout the US, EMEA and Far East.
- 2:1 or above in a Business related degree
- A minimum of 300 UCAS points, from top 3 subjects
- Some work experience or internships, in an office-based environment
- Comfortable using Excel (not to an advanced level)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Great organisation skills and strong attention to detail
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.