- Graduate Jobs
- Job Advice
- Industry Profiles
- Featured Employers
An internship at PandG offers you the opportunity to test your finance knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of Finance in a fast moving consumer goods company. Successful completion of the internship will lead to a permanent position in our Finance Organization.
You will assume responsibility for your project(s), working closely with colleagues from finance and other functions (e.g. Marketing, Sales, and Engineering). At the end of the internship you will be given the opportunity to present the results to senior management.
Typical projects would be
- Analyzing major competitors to refine business strategies for PandG products
- Exploring alternative manufacturing opportunities
- Assessing the financial impact of a new product initiative
During the internship you will be assigned a tutor to coach you during the entire duration of the project, a training plan to enable you to succeed and you'll have daily access to experienced colleagues for mentoring and coaching.
10-week internship (1st July - 7th September 2012) based in one of our UK locations
Deadline applications - 31st March 2012 (but apply early as there are limited places)
We are looking for
- BachelorsMasters students (or equivalent) with good academic results from any academic discipline.
- Practical experience through internshipswork placements appreciated.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills,
- Ability to show effective leadership, to solve problems and to set priorities,
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams,
- A good command of the English language.
Further information you need to know for your application
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach an overviewave of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.