Job Title: Online Marketing Executive
- Salary: £22k
- Location: Hertfordshire
- Date posted: 01/07/2011
- Date expires: 18/08/2011
- Degree Subject: Marketing, Business or related
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: 240
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Marketing
- Vacancy Reference: JS11920onmar1
With well over 200 UK stores, my client is one of the largest electrical goods retailers in the UK. Coupled with internet shopping and home delivery services, they employ several thousand staff and operate across Europe.
My client is looking for a graduate who is interested in an exciting and varied role within online marketing. This role will give you the opportunity to take on different areas of responsibility offering a broad skill set and the chance to really improve your online marketing knowledge.
- Helping to build the affiliate marketing program
- Liaise with other departments across the business to ensure products are marketed accurately
- Work with online advertising agencies
- Help to manage online marketing campaigns
- Much more!
- 2:1 or above in Marketing, Business or related
- A bright can do attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Good analytical ability and comfortable working with data
- Interest in online marketing or online marketing modules at university
- Ideally some experience within marketing
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.