Job Title: Graduate Supply Chain Executive
- Salary: £25k
- Location: Middlesex
- Date posted: 11/07/2012
- Date expires: 16/09/2012
- Degree Subject: 2:1 in any degree
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: 240
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: FMCGs, Retail, Supply Chain
- Vacancy Reference: JS22879flow
My client is one of the largest toy makers in the world.
Are you interested in getting into supply chain? If so then this position is helping to ensure the business runs as smoothly as possible and that consumers are getting the products they want in the right place at the right time. This really is a great foot in the door with a major FMCG.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support the flow planning team and ensure that the co-ordination of stock is as expected within the business
- Ensure products are in line with the business forecasts
- Highlight any issues for investigation and resolution
- Be a key point of contact for the team
- 2:1 or above in any degree discipline but ideally Business, Management or Economics
- 240 UCAS points minimum
- Strong communication skills
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Ideally some level of administrative experience to show the ability to keep an eye on stock
- Intermediate user of Excel
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.