Job Title: Graduate Software Developer
- Salary: c£23k
- Location: London
- Date posted: 07/06/2010
- Date expires: 08/09/2010
- Degree Subject: Computer Science, IT, Information Systems related
- Degree Grade: 2:2
- UCAS Points: Open
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: IT
- Vacancy Reference: CR31342DEVOL
Our client is a global IT provider with an annual turnover of approximately $1 billion. They specialise in providing high quality solutions to a vast customer base.
Successful candidates will participate in full implementation projects, gaining exposure to all aspects of the project. Product training will be provided and you will be expected to customise and design new developments as required.
Main duties will include:
- Post sales implementation life cycle development;
- Design, build and deploy custom developments in one or more of the following areas: Dynamics CRM, Dynamics AX, Sharepoint, Biztalk
Our client is a Microsoft Gold Partner, who will provide full training and a mentoring programme. As well as training, you will work on a variety of projects and have excellent long term career opportunities.
Essential skills for this role include:
- To hold or be expecting a 2.2 or above in Computer Science or IT related degree
- Some knowledge of a programming language, although all training will be provided
- A desire to work in an Information Systems environment
- Enthusiasm, drive and initiative to become a Developer
- Communication skills, both written and verbal, with a good command of the English language
- Team working ability
- Business acumen and commercial awareness
- Strong analytical skills
- Eagerness to work within a multi-national and diverse team
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.