Job Title: Graduate Risk Analyst
- Salary: £25k+
- Location: Oxfordshire
- Date posted: 16/01/2012
- Date expires: 30/01/2012
- Degree Subject: Maths, Physics, Engineering, Decision Science
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: As and Bs
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Analytical, Banking and Finance, Insurance and Actuarial
- Vacancy Reference: DB35335RA
My client is a financial services company specialising in consumer loans.
My client is looking for a Credit Risk Analyst to provide Senior Management with recommendations that will help drive the business forward, which are based on insight generated through in-depth data analytics.
The successful candidate will help the company grow in a safe and profitable manner. You will receive all the appropriate training in the following:
- Analyse data using tools such as SQL, SAS and Excel.
- Produce reports and ad-hoc analysis as required.
With the support and guidance of more senior Analysts you will provide Senior Managers with actionable insight into the business performance and its future potential. You will use analytical approaches such as Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return to suggest how they might optimise the business.
- BSc or MSc in Maths, Physics, Engineering, MORSE, Operational Research or related degree.
- Strong academics, A's and B's at A level.
- A strong interest in finance.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of SPSS, SQL or SAS would be ideal but not essential as training will be provided.
- Experience of any kind of computer programming would be beneficial (e.g. CC++, Java, Fortran etc).
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.