Job Title: Graduate Quality Control Technician
- Salary: £18k
- Location: Warwickshire
- Date posted: 17/12/2010
- Date expires: 27/01/2011
- Degree Subject: Chemistry, Material Sciences or related
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: Any
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Manufacturing, Science
- Vacancy Reference: CS15698QC
Our client is a major UK manufacturer of urethane adhesives, coatings, binders, foam systems, insulation and structural foams. In 2001 they moved into a new custom built factory to enable them to continue to grow their specialist polyurethane manufacturing business.
Our client is now looking for a graduate to join them within quality control and product development.
After full training in Polyurethane Chemistry you will be responsible for all aspects of Quality Control and the production of customer samples.
Aspects of the role include:
- Responsibility for a number of concurrent short term projects where you plan the work involved, develop the products and carry out testing.
- Development of products which are very strongly customer related with a fast project turnover.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and to be personally responsible for developing new products for our clients markets.
Essential skills for the role to include:
- At least a 2.1 or above in Chemistry, Material Science or related.
- Self motivated with a strong drive to achieve tangible results within short time frames.
- After training, the ability to work on your own with regular project updates.
- Good communication skills and a high level of organization.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.