Job Title: Graduate PR Co-ordinator
- Salary: £20k
- Location: West Midlands
- Date posted: 13/02/2012
- Date expires: 07/03/2012
- Degree Subject: English, PR, Marketing or related
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: 300
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Advertising, Marketing, PR, Retail
- Vacancy Reference: JS21805PR
My client has a strong brand with an amazing legacy and some fantastic products and services to get your teeth into. They have 450 stores across the UK and Republic of Ireland, which makes it one of the largest non-food retailers in the country. They differentiate themselves from their competitors through their national store portfolio, broad product range, competitive pricing, customer service and strong brands.
I have an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in PR. You will be working for a well-known company getting great experience in a variety of areas.
You will be the first point of contact for PR department queries and will also get the opportunity to:
- Help to develop and implement business PR plans
- Working with external stakeholders and contacts
- Create communication reports
- Help with key PR campaigns
- Assist with copywriting for blogs and internal blogs
- 2:1 or above in English, PR, Marketing or related degree
- 300 UCAS points (from your top 3 A-levels)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Keen interest in PR or ideally some PR or office based experience
- Able to start working ASAP
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.