Job Title: Graduate Physicist (French speaking)
- Salary: £2325k
- Location: France
- Date posted: 16/03/2011
- Date expires: 04/09/2011
- Degree Subject: Physics or Astrophysics
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: Any
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Languages, Science, Telecoms
- Vacancy Reference: CR24241FRANCE
My client provides technology solutions to companies within a variety of industries including Science, Aerospace, Defence, commercial and industrial markets. Their HQ is in the UK and they have facilities across Europe and North America. They are listed on the London Stock market.
This position is based in France and will be for a fixed 6 month contract. The salary is £23-25k pro rata.
This role is supporting the imaging Camera business growth. A new camera system will be released in November and ground for success needs to be prepared in order to make the product release on time and develop the coverage and customer portfolio.
The Marketing and strategy drive will be generated by the BU (camera marketing manager) in order to review the key steps leading to the formal product introduction on the market.
The main tasks are:
- Support the introduction plan of an innovative camera solution on a professional market:
- Perform and drive the actions related to lead identification in specified markets.
- Qualify the identified leads
- Lead follow-up
- Feed update with CRM system
- Follow up of selected beta sites
- Define the adequate sales tools (Brochures, product presentations, datasheet follow up, price book update, ...)
- Define and coordinate official product introduction in a professional tradeshow (event organization, email blast, press release, ...)
Essential skills include:
- Product Marketing
- Capacity to define the scope of an activity, identify key milestones
- Identify mitigation plan and solutions
- Ability to produce detailed documentation
- Ability to work as a team member, with flexibility and mutual support
- Very good English writing
- Very good French writing
- Very good persuasive communications skills
- Ability to work in a stressful and demanding environment
- Capacity to build a strategic approach
- CRM knowledge preferred
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good technical understanding of the Physics, imaging technologies, CCD and CMOS imagers
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.