Job Title: Graduate Pharmaceutical Consultant
- Salary: £30-32k
- Location: Any
- Date posted: 24/10/2011
- Date expires: 07/11/2011
- Degree Subject: Any
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: Any
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Analytical, Consultancy, Health and Social Care
- Vacancy Reference: LB19212con
My client is a leading global source for pharmaceutical market intelligence. The company provides critical information, analysis and services that drive decisions and shape strategies.
I have a rare and exciting opportunity for a very bright and high calibre individual to join this healthcare research and consultancy specialist. You will join as an Analyst with a view to becoming a Consultant. The right candidate will have fresh ideas and the ability to quickly develop into a client facing role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with an interest in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors. You will need to be highly analytical and possess outstanding communication skills and commercial awareness.
This is an entry level role into consulting for global pharmaceutical companies, in the following 3 areas:
-Pricing and Market Access
-Brand and Commercial Strategy
-Strategy and Portfolio analysis
This will involve:
- Communicating with high level individuals within the pharmaceutical sector to gain an insight into relevant aspects of the industry.
- Conducting primary and secondary research.
- Analysis of your research and building presentations on your key findings.
There is a rapid learning curve in relevant aspects of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries on a global scale. You will receive consultancy training and mentoring to develop your skills. You will proactively develop knowledge of consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical market.
This is not a behind the scenes role; your voice will be heard and you will be actively involved in shaping and delivering client solutions, which is why you need to not only have excellent analytical skills but be able to communicate your findings to high level individuals in the commercial world.
The vacancies we have are primarily in London but there may be the opportunity to work in Cambridge and all around Europe.
The essential skills for this role will be as follows:
- Strong academics, minimum 2.1 BSc, MSc, PhD in Any degree.
- An interest in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry.
- Commercial acumen and an entrepreneurial approach.
- Highly analytical and excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A dedicated and motivated candidate who will thrive in a client focused, international team environment.
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.