Job Title: Graduate Online Marketing Analyst
- Salary: £20-22k
- Location: London
- Date posted: 03/07/2012
- Date expires: 16/07/2012
- Degree Subject: Bsc Marketing, Management, Ecommerce
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: Any
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Analytical, Marketing
- Vacancy Reference: ***LB28073Mark_0***
Created in 2001, our client is now established as one of the leading on-line gaming companies in the UK. Phenomenal year on year growth is projected to continue into the future. They pay out in excess of £1 million on a daily basis and work with a number of high profile affiliates.
In this role you will take control of the marketing campaigns including retention of customers and email marketing. You will manage the operation of retention campaigns from delivery to analysis. You will be working very closely with your manager to develop strategies.
Your key responsibilities in the role will be as follows:
- Manage retention strategies for the company
- Plan and analyse all the retention activity
- Manage banners and other areas of the website
- Report on performance of promotions
- Launch new products and gather insight on performance
- Conduct competitor analysis.
The essential skills for this role will be as follows:
- 2.1 or above in Marketing, Management, Ecommerce or related
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Good Excel, HTML, Dreamweaver
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ideally you will have some knowledge of email marketing or retention strategies
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.