Job Title: Graduate Merchandise Planner - Gaming
- Salary: c£21k
- Location: London
- Date posted: 08/09/2011
- Date expires: 12/09/2011
- Degree Subject: Ideally Business, Economics or Retail
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: 260
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Buying and Purchasing, Retail, Supply Chain
- Vacancy Reference: LS877merc
With well over 200 UK stores, my client is one of the largest and well known music retailers in the UK and Ireland.
I'm seeking a motivated graduate who wishes to progress their career as a Merchandise Planner for a large well known music and game retailer in London. The successful graduate will have excellent retail knowledge, great communication skills and will be IT proficient.
You will be responsible for a number of different areas in the planning of merchandise for stores such as:
- Intake management including new release and replenishment
- Process, forecast, range and stock management
- Supplier management, working closely with suppliers to improve efficiency
- Providing support to the entire Merchandising Planning team
- IT proficiency
- 2:1 in Business, Retail or Economics related degree
- 260 UCAS minimum
- Understanding of the key principles of supply chain
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Extremely proactive
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.